You have access to elected officials at the state and national level through the State Chamber/AIA.
Full-time Business Advocacy
Our goal is to promote a pro-business agenda and defeat anti-business legislation, regulations and rules.
As a member, you can participate in the State Chamber’s policy committees and have a direct voice in the development and recommendation of policy statements.
Our publications keep you up to date on member news and other topics of importance to Arkansas business.
- State Chamber/AIA E-Business Newsletter – electronic publication distributed twice monthly
- Washington Watch – electronic publication distributed monthly
- Industry Insight – electronic publication distributed monthly
- Daily Legislative Updates emailed during each Session
- State Chamber/AIA Alerts – Urgent policy information emailed to you as soon as you need to know about it
- Printed Legislative Summary published after each General Assembly
- Arkansas Manufacturers Directory – published annually
- Websites – www.arkansasstatechamber.com and www.arkansasstatechamberfoundation.com
You’ll receive invitations to participate in governmental affairs briefings, programs and legislative coalition activities.
These are opportunities to network while making your voice heard.
- Annual Meeting each fall
- Annual Washington Fly-In and Congressional Dinner each spring
Our board is made up of men and women from small and medium sized businesses as well as large corporations throughout Arkansas’ diverse business community.