I am a Commercial Banker with Arvest Bank where I have worked for four years. My career as a lender started in 2001 as a lender for another institution that helped me focus on enhanced underwriting where I look for ways to help my clients not only with the loan product that they have requested but a more holistic financial overview to help with personal and business growth. I have specialized in SBA lending where I may help a start-up business and up to a large business purchase or restructure. My career path has been with four banks in total.
I obtained my Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Arkansas State University. This degree path helped me have an overview of how a successful business may operate and how to fiscally manage.
Presently Serve the Following Civic and Service Organizations
- United Way of Northeast Arkansas – Board Secretary
- This is my second stint on this board as I served for 6+ years early 2000’s
- St. Bernards Advocates – at-large board member
- Triple Swing Sponsorship chair; this is the St. Bernards Foundation’s largest fundraiser
- A St.Bernards ‘Advocate’ for 20+ years
- Rotary Club of Jonesboro – Committee Chair board member
- Paul Harris Fellow (x3)
- Youth Services and New Generations Committee Chair
- Past President
- Past Assistant District Governor
- Past District Governor Chief of Staff
- 20+ years as a Rotarian
- CrimeStoppers of Jonesboro – board President
- Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce – Business Network Committee Chair
- Chamber member for more than 25 years serving in varying capacities on several committees
- Member of each of the AState and Governmental Affairs Committees
Historic Data Regarding Service
- Early in my lending career, I was honored as outstanding SBA Lender of the year for my area in 2007.
- I am a past Kiwanis Club member where I am a past-president and where I was also honored as Kiwanian of the year in 2007.
Personal and Family
- I am a Christian and serve as a deacon at Valley View church of Christ where I have attended with my family since 2011.
- I am the proud parent to three wonderful adult children, Baylee, Lydia, and Mason (wife Harleigh), and one grandchild, Brantlee – daughter of Baylee.
- I am the humble husband of 33 years to my wife, LeAnn, who is a VP at St. Bernards Medical Center.