Adam Bailey leads 386 employees supporting production operations at Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control site in Camden, Arkansas, as the youngest member of the facility’s senior leadership team. In this role, he is responsible for production operations efforts supporting all customers’ contractual delivery requirements for seven Department of Defense programs. His scope additionally includes employee hiring/retention, managing the site’s operations indirect budget, and helping develop the site’s 10-year strategy. He is a champion of multiple internal culture optimization initiatives, coordinates program goals and schedules across multiple functions, and drives continuous improvement while increasing production optimization and product affordability.
Under his leadership, the Camden Operations communications team sets the standard for multimedia storytelling throughout the corporation, most recently directing the push to win Arkansas Business’ 2022 “Coolest Thing Made in Arkansas” competition.
Adam has more than 17 years of experience in manpower and financial management; production, planning, and control; supply chain and logistics; and business proposals/negotiations.
Adam Bailey holds a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Business Management from Henderson State University, and an Associate of Arts with an emphasis in General Studies from Southern Arkansas University Tech.
- CABUN Rural Health Services Board of Directors (2017-present) – Vice President (2022-present)
- Bearden School Board (2017-present) – Secretary (2021-present)
- Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Honoree (2023)
- Leadership Camden Class of 2011
- Bearden School District Family STEM Night co-coordinator/volunteer (2018-Present)
– Instrumental in introducing Bearden to this fun, unique STEM engagement
- Co-owns and co-operates ACE Services South, which includes multiple locations with a variety of businesses: storage units, laundromat, ATMs, car wash, and sno-cone stand
- Married to Chelsey Bailey with three children: Adalyn, Emery, and Cole