Save the date for the Annual Washington Fly-In, which will be held Wednesday – Friday, May 13-15.
The format will be similar to last year’s Fly-In with the following planned events:
- A Wednesday evening reception with the Arkansas Congressional Delegation’s Chiefs of Staffs
- A Thursday morning meeting at the Capitol Visitor Center with members of the Arkansas Congressional Delegation
- Thursday delegation lunches
- Meetings with Cabinet officials
- A Thursday evening Rooftop Reception at 101 Constitution Ave. in partnership with the Arkansas State Society
- A Friday morning breakfast with a high-profile member of Capitol Hill
A number of local chambers across the state will also be joining us.
The registration fee for all events is $250 per person. If you wish only to attend the Thursday evening Rooftop Reception, the fee is $50 per person.
There is a room block for officers, board members and guests at the Kimpton George Hotel in Washington, D.C. To contact the hotel, call 202-347-4200.
For more information or to register for the Fly-In, click the following link (you will need to print and fill out the form and mail it to the State Chamber with payment or e-mail it to Deb Mathis with credit card information).
We would like to thank and recognize the sponsors to date:
Gold – AT&T Arkansas and Union Pacific Railroad
Silver – Citizens Bank Batesville, Cox Communications and Southwestern Electric Power Company/An AEP Company
Bronze – Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas
If your company or organization would be interested in helping sponsor this event, please contact Bill Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org 0r 501-802-1740.