- This event has passed.
“The Show Must Go On: Roundtable of Live Event Examples Since COVID-19”
August 19, 2020
Time: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
The State Chamber/AIA will host another “RechARge Arkansas” webinar, “The Show Must Go On: Roundtable of Live Event Examples Since COVID-19” at 2:30 p.m. next Wednesday, Aug. 19.
Since May, event planners across Arkansas have struggled to make decisions about hosting events, cancelling events, going virtual, and preparing effective plans to enforce social distancing. Join Shelley Short & Trish Villines with the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce for lessons learned, success stories, and more from communities and organizations across Arkansas that have hosted successful events in the last 90 days.
- Tiffany Mattzela – Arkansas Business Publishing Group
- Jenna Friday – Arkansas Festival & Events Association
- Lindsay Henderson – Conway Chamber of Commerce
- Chris Pritchard – CWP Productions
- Jennifer Scritchfield – Little Rock Marriott
- Julie Allen – Newport Chamber of Commerce
- Mayor Shawn Gorham – Town of Rosebud
Registration is required to attend. To register for the Aug. 19 webinar at 2:30 p.m., click here.