You have access to elected officials at the state and national level through the State Chamber/AIA.
Full-time Business Advocacy
Our goal is to promote a pro-business agenda and defeat anti-business legislation, regulations and rules.
As a member, you can participate in the State Chamber’s policy committees and have a direct voice in the development and recommendation of policy statements.
Our publications keep you up to date on member news and other topics of importance to Arkansas business.
- State Chamber/AIA E-Business Newsletter – electronic publication distributed twice monthly
- Washington Watch – electronic publication distributed monthly
- Industry Insight – electronic publication distributed monthly
- Daily Legislative Updates emailed during each Session
- State Chamber/AIA Alerts – Urgent policy information emailed to you as soon as you need to know about it
- Printed Legislative Summary published after each General Assembly
- Arkansas Manufacturers Directory – published annually
- Websites – www.arkansasstatechamber.com and www.arkansasstatechamberfoundation.com
You’ll receive invitations to participate in governmental affairs briefings, programs and legislative coalition activities.
These are opportunities to network while making your voice heard.
Members are invited at special rates.
- Annual Meeting each fall
- Annual Washington Fly-In and Congressional Dinner each spring
Our board is made up of men and women from small and medium sized businesses as well as large corporations throughout Arkansas’ diverse business community.